Friday, December 28, 2007



Eric took the sissy bar off so I wasn't along on this trip.. think it was to Leavenworth with Tacoma Hog.. really fun people and ladies of Harley are so diverse and interesting, and they do not make you craft centerpieces unless you WANT to! ;D This is Eric the Red on his Harley I got him for his birthday when we moved back to the states in 2005. He loves his bike. I like it too, but think the harley is a little like "gliding"... the exhaust pipe gets really hot on my right ankle each time.. haven't figured that one out yet.. have some hein gerrik leather boots, still .. I get zeh hot fooooot! There are over 15oo members in our club. We had a really great Christmas Party held in Puyallup at the sportsman club~ I met hundreds of people, had so much fun. They had this really great buffet dinner.. bacon wrapped cordon bleu, and prime rib, pastas and salads, etc.. hosted by a really great local place.. I sat under a buffalo. (gulp) .. all those heads made me nervous but eh, I soon was able to overlook the trophy walls. The oldest member (32 years) was Hans and his wife from Germany. He joined 32 years ago, and has gray hair and a long ponytail with three little bands.. he speaks English but not very well.. he did speak Danish of all things, so I was able to talk to him a little bit. We had a great night, met lots of people from Boeing. The live band was alright.. they did the old biker hits, and then some country songs and pop fusion? We had a great time.. I didn't sing but they wouldn't have known any jazz anyway.. ha~! I had a lot of fun this year

No comments: